Lucky Dog 1 translations Bernardo best route Credits



Credits

Bernardo Best Route


berncredits01

berncredits02

berncredits03

berncredits04

berncredits05

berncredits06

berncredits07

berncredits08best

berncredits09

For getting 100% in Bernardo’s route, you get an extra bonus image in the CG section, last page.  However, if this is your first time playing through this route, you should only have 92%.  The remaining 8% are found in the Extra Scenes section.

<< Back to Chapter 13 – Together We Walk, Anywhere, Everywhere



<< Back to Bernardo Best Route Menu

<< Back to Bernardo Route Menu

<< Back to Lucky Dog 1 Main Menu

Advertisements
%d bloggers like this: