Lab-rat-turned-field-mouse Greg has always known more than he could or should, but it’s through no fault of his own. Well, not really. But when a new case comes up that has Greg on its suspect list, Greg may have to come clean with a secret he’s kept all his life.
- Greg Sanders
- The rest of the CSI team
- As necessary for a case-fic, a whole slew of OCs will be present. This story is also NOT a crossover, no matter what names may suggest.
- It’s CSI. There will be death and gore.
- Minor mentions of pre-slash (Nick x Greg), but it won’t be major.
- Greg being special. I blame this on the Wikipedia page for Greg.
- Wanting to write a case-fic where the answer lies between the different POVs and what different characters know or perceive.
- I’m pretty sure my psychology class influenced this somehow…
- A play on different points of view and perception. There will be three main ones: the reader’s, the CSI team’s, and Greg’s.